If there’s one thing we’re well stocked with in the Orlando area, it’s world-class hotels and resorts. And if you think that’s not exciting for locals, you obviously haven’t taken advantage of any of them for an amazing staycation yet. And they have another major perk that doesn’t even require booking a room: many have exceptional on-site spas.
Below are the best full-service day spas in Orlando. Many—but not all—are located inside resorts just a short drive from Windermere, Winter Garden, and Dr. Phillips. These luxury spas offer the absolute height of pampering, relaxation, and beauty care.
We’ve specifically singled out spas that offer a large menu of spa and salon services for women, men, and couples. Almost all of them also offer services for kids and parent-child options. Most can accommodate groups too, if you’re looking to arrange a girls’ day out, celebration, work retreat, client-appreciation day, or other blissful group event.
Best Full-Service Day Spas in Orlando
- Golden Oak Spa at Four Seasons Resort Orlando: The waterside bungalows are a particularly appealing part of this day spa. It offers an array of massages and other touch therapies; facials, skin, and detoxification treatments; manicures and pedicures; hair services; waxing and airbrush tanning; and more. This serene escape is only about a 25-minute drive from the Windermere and Winter Garden area. Golden Oak Spa website
- Mandara Spa at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel: This is a renowned day spa chain found around the world, with a location on the Universal Orlando Resort property. Its known for its embrace of Balinese and European techniques. Enjoy the nail bar and pedicure thrones; hair salon; relaxation lounge; massages facials, skin, cellulite, scalp, and hair treatments; and other offerings. It’s just around 15 minutes east of Windermere. Mandara Spa website
- Massage Spa of Winter Park: If you’re looking for a spa in Winter Park, look no further. Along with more traditional massage and beauty offerings, it also features holistic therapies like acupuncture, moxibustion, and nutrition or herbal counseling from licensed providers. A charming, relaxing spot, this spa is under a half-hour drive from Winter Garden or Windermere. Massage Spa of Winter Park website
- Ritz-Carlton Orlando Spa, Grande Lakes: One of the most tranquil locations on our list, this spa makes use of herbs from its on-site organic garden, honey from its on-site beehives, and citrus from regional orchards. Try a hammock relaxation session, and there are all the other touch therapies, facials, skin and body treatments, and salon services you could want. The spa is approximately 25 minutes from Windermere or Winter Garden. Ritz-Carlton Orlando Spa website
- Serenity Spa by Westgate: Here’s a spa conveniently located right in Dr. Phillips. Pick and choose from a large selection of customized facials, full-body rejuvenation, anti-aging, and skin enhancements; massages and other body therapies, and additional services. Some special draws here include the dry cedar sauna and the eucalyptus steam room. Serenity Spa website
- Spa at Shingle Creek: This beautiful sanctuary has all the treatments and services of a full-service day spa and full-service salon, as well as some less common offerings like reflexology, craniosacral therapy, and professional stretching. It’s just over 20 minutes from the Winter Garden and Windermere areas. Spa at Shingle Creek website
- Spa Orlando: Choose from an extensive menu of massages, body treatments, facials, nail services, waxing, and other offerings at this downtown Orlando day spa. It’s intimate—not a big place—so it’s a good idea to make reservations. Find this spa in downtown’s Thornton Park neighborhood, about 25 minutes from Windermere or Winter Garden. Spa Orlando website
- Venus Le Spa: Indulge in treatments with medicinal and organic care products, and a unique blend of modern science with ancient Chinese and Ayurvedic techniques. If you’re interested in the relaxation therapies and beauty treatments with an emphasis on deep cleansing and detoxification, make the 15 to 30 minute drive from Dr. Phillips, Windermere, or Winter Garden to this Embassy Suites spa. Venus Le Spa website
- Waldorf Astoria Spa: This spa focuses on personalized treatments that take into account your particular skin characteristics and needs. You also receive carefully customized therapies for optimal healing, stress relief, and rejuvenation, and complete day spa and salon services are available. This location is at the Walt Disney World Resort, around 30 minutes from Winter Garden or Windermere. Waldorf Astoria Spa website
- Woodhouse Day Spa: The best day spa chain in the US according to Day Spa Magazine is right on Restaurant Row in Dr. Phillips, a mere 10 minutes from Windermere or an approximately 25-minute drive from Winter Garden. It offers over 70 services with an emphasis on consultation to deliver highly beneficial customized therapies and treatments. Woodhouse Day Spa website