Restaurant Row is a dining and shopping destination on Sand Lake Road in the Dr. Phillips neighborhood of southwest Orlando. It’s the 1.5-mile stretch of Sand Lake Road just west of I-4 that runs between Turkey Lake Road and S. Apopka-Vineland Road.
All along Restaurant Row, you’ll find plenty of shopping, including Whole Foods, one of only two Trader Joe’s locations in Central Florida, two Publix supermarkets, drug stores, clothing retailers, furniture stores, Barnes and Noble, and more, as well as a number of professional services providers. But the main attraction, as you can probably infer from the name, are all the restaurants.
The establishments along this commercial strip run the gamut, from the most casual quick-service eateries to the most refined fine dining. There’s a mix of high-quality chains and independent restaurants, offering a diverse selection of familiar and new places to experience. And, as you can see below, there’s an incredible variety of cuisines represented.
Below is just a small selection of some of the best places to eat on Restaurant Row in Dr. Phillips.
Recommended Restaurants on Restaurant Row
- Bosphorous Turkish Cuisine is a unique option in the area with a self-explanatory name (website)
- Cedar’s Restaurant prepares exceptional Lebanese food with the highest-quality ingredients (website)
- Chatham’s Place is a local institution opened in 1988 serving Continental cuisine (website)
- Christini’s Ristorante Italiano is like stepping into a fine dining establishment in Italy (website)
- Dragonfly Robata Grill serves amazing sushi and other Japanese fare (website)
- Hot Krust Panini Kitchen is a casual spot for delicious sandwiches, salads, and baked goods (website)
- Eddie V’s Prime Seafood prepares stellar seafood and steaks every time (website)
- Fleming’s is one of the most acclaimed upscale national steakhouses (website)
- Morton’s The Steakhouse was one of the first places opened on Restaurant Row (website)
- Ocean Prime is one of Orlando’s most celebrated places for steaks and seafood (website)
- Rocco’s Tacos is as much about the drinks and fun atmosphere as the Mexican food (website)
- Roy’s serves Hawaiian-inspired seafood, steaks, sushi, and other menu items (website)
- Saffron Indian Cuisine delivers incredible bursts of flavor in every bite (website)
- Seasons 52 here is the flagship location of this Darden concept focused on rustic seasonal fare (website)
- Seito Sushi is a local favorite for sushi, sashimi, and a variety of other Japanese offerings (website)
- Slate is a locally owned restaurant with creative takes on Southern and Italian fare (website)
- Urbain 40 offers American classics with French and other European influences (website)
- Vines Grille and Wine Bar has excellent steaks and seafood, plus a famous wine list with more than 650 options (website)